– Leads students through craft challenges in the creation of a fully developed story outline.
– Provides an understanding of the actor’s process and territory as the first requirement of effective directing.
– Students will be introduced to graphic software such as: Toon Boom, Maya and After Effects.
– Examines in detail the creative and financial role of the production team, including the Production Management, Assistant Directors and the Location Manager.
In this course you will:
– Acquire understanding of vocal technologies and music production
– Enhance your music with compelling vocal tracks
– Utilize new and emerging techniques and technologies to improve your music